Business Analysts Level 4
|Job Title:||Business Analysts Level 4|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||February 17, 2020 11:35|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Understanding of Cyber Security domain.
- Experience in writing Operational Concept Document(s), Function and Performance Specifications (FPS) and related formative capability development documents to our client's standard is desirable.
- Ideally three years’ experience minimum as a Business Analyst.
- Manage large stakeholder groups to elicit and prioritise customer and solution requirements.
- Provide advice to the project team on requirements management processes and methods.
- Prepare requirements documentation by completing requirements gathering, derivation and management.
- Develop Business Analysis Plans, Business Requirements Specifications, Business Cases, Functional Specifications, Non-Functional Specifications as tasked.
- Elicit business and technical requirements and model new and existing business processes to inform ICT project delivery for a fast paced, technologically complex and nationally significant mission.
- Communicate effectively with users to identify business needs, problems and opportunities.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Up to 24 months from commencement date.
Security Requirements: Must hold either a current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance OR have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded).
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 28 February or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's