Project Manager (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Project Manager (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||February 18, 2020 10:56|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Demonstrated experience in leading multi-disciplinary project teams.
- Demonstrated experience in reviewing technical documentation.
- Broad understanding of the national security community and key processes.
- Demonstrated capacity to deliver projects in a resource constrained environment.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project or other project management applications.
- Lead complex ICT projects or elements of a project ensuring that time, cost and quality targets are achieved.
- Maintain and utilise systems for the management of the project (e.g. project schedule systems, financial systems).
- Lead requirements definition and scoping activities in order to clarify and define the scope of projects.
- Coordinate and manage human and financial resources for the delivery of the project.
- Establish and maintain project planning artefacts in accordance with the endorsed project management methods and ensure their continued suitability to define, control and manage all work associated with a project.
- Undertake risk management through the delivery of the project to identify, analyse, evaluate, treat and review the risks and issues associated with delivering the requirement. Proactively engage with stakeholders in relation to risks and issues management.
- Manage and influence stakeholders’ expectations through the life of the project and support project governance bodies as necessary.
Security Requirements: Must hold either a current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance OR have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded).
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 4 March or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's