Business Analyst/ Document Writer
|Job Title:||Business Analyst/ Document Writer|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||February 18, 2020 11:16|
The successful candidate will document business and functional processes of our financial system (TechnologyOne), identying differences between On-Premises and Cloud instances of the product from a user perspective and create User Guides and Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs). Assists in the development of test cases, assists in identification of risks and issues within the project. They will work closely with the Project and Change Managers performing end to end project communications, assisting the Change Manager with implementation of change initiatives.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Exceptional inter-personal skills, with the ability to engage our business and in translating technical jargon
- Demonstrates expertise in creating, writing, and delivering processes, communications, and instructions within the organisation
- Attention to detail and outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Experience working with Finance systems and/or finance business area
- General understanding of Project, Change Management models and Financial Management systems
- Any experience with TechnologyOne
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra based. 6 Month Contract with 2 x 6 Months extension.
Must be an Australian Citizen. A Baseline Security Clearance is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 23 February 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information