Project manager – Infrastructure (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Project manager – Infrastructure (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||February 18, 2020 11:35|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Experience in managing the transition of ICT project capability and infrastructure into production use and support.
- Proven knowledge working in Service Delivery Management functions in accordance with the ITIL framework.
- Project Management Certification (AIPM Certification at CPPP (at minimum), or other equivalent certification) will be highly regarded.
- Manage the delivery of a software development and enhancement project through the full SDLC based on Agile principles.
- Lead and manage capability lifecycles of infrastructure systems in alignment with application development requirements.
- Participate in the improvement and enhancement of organisational project methodologies.
- Assist procurement activities in accordance with the PGPA Act to support wider project requirements.
- Contribute to financial management and status reporting through project delivery.
- Contribute to the governance oversight to help ensure a successful outcome.
- Coordinate project resourcing according to project priorities.
Security Requirements: Must hold either a current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance OR have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded).
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 4 March or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's