Change Training Specialist
|Job Title:||Change Training Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Fiona Zielinski|
|Job Published:||February 18, 2020 11:51|
Duration: 6 month contract + extension
Security clearance: Ability to obtain baseline clearance
Seeking an experienced Training Specialist who will have exceptional interpersonal skills and excellent writing skills to communicate effectively. The candidate will have worked directly with Finance teams and systems, ideally with TechnologyOne experience. You will be proactive, iterative and deadline driven to support successful adoption of the change. The successful candidate will work closely with the Project and Organisational Change Managers, performing end to end project communication, and assisting the Organisational Change Manager with implementation of change initiatives. You will work in close collaboration with the Communication Lead, providing effective direction as required. The candidate will have extensive experience in developing and delivering training, and in this role will create and conduct training to staff, uplifting current skills and enabling service levels in BAU to be maintained. You will have sound knowledge of training-development software and graphic design skills.
Specific duties include:
- Comprehensive training needs analysis
- Training strategy and plan, targeted for specific groups of role-based users
- Development of standard operating procedures for BAU operations
- Creating/updating Help Desk scripts
- Development of training material
- Quick reference guides, manuals, reference sheets/checklists, posters, known issue work around instructions, electronic/digital learning modules etc.
- Delivery of training sessions, including train the trainer, and training sessions for power users and general staff.
- Contribution towards communication artefacts to promote awareness, skills and adoption of the new change.
Must be an Australian Citizen and willing to obtain a baseline clearance.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process.
Call Fiona Zielinski 1300 944 936 for any further information