Integration Sustainment Manager
|Job Title:||Integration Sustainment Manager|
|Contact Name:||Fiona Zielinski|
|Job Published:||February 18, 2020 17:54|
Duration: 12 months
Clearance : NV2 preferred
Our client is seeking an experienced Triton ICT/SIE Integration sustainment Manager to plan and implementation activities.
- Manage Triton Test Network sustainment
- Develop plans and support documentation associated with sustainment of Triton SIE Integration prior to, during and post hand-over to sustainment organisations.
- Develop plans and support documentation associated with sustainment of Triton Test Ntework prior to, during and post hand-over to sustainment organisations.
- Responsible for engaging, building and maintaining internal and external stakeholder relationships and maintaining effective communication to ensure issues required to facilitate transition of the solution from acquisition into the sustainment program effectively.
- Manage Transition into Service planning, including effective engagement with key stakeholders.
- Ensure service transition is planned and executed to schedule, budget and scope.
- Work with project manager to establish an end-to-end project transition approach.
- Liaise with stakeholders on release scheduling and communications process.
- Promote awareness of transition planning and support business process and strategy.
- Responsible for planning and overseeing the transfer of key information necessary for the support, operation and acceptance of solutions deployed into production. This includes developing Service Acceptance and Transfer of Support Responsibility checklists with associated support documentation.
- Responsible for actively managing key stakeholder relationships on release scheduling and communication of transition progress.
- Build transition plans and Integrated Logistics Support Instructions inclusive of infrastructure aspects and in-service support processes.
- Assess, analyse, develop, document and monitor changes based on requests for technical change.
- Establish and maintain a transition register.
- Coordinate and facilitate workshops with internal project stakeholders as well as external stakeholders to manage the transition process
- Responsible for the delivery and efficient transition to the in-service support period.
- Experienced IT Service Management and transitioning knowledge from acquisition through to sustainment and developing the artefacts required to support transition.
- Skilled and effective communicator with excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Able to influence across all levels of the business and prepared to confidently engage in various forums.
- Commitment to delivering high quality outcomes.
- Ability to work in a team environment, participate in project meetings and engage with both business and technical stakeholders.
- Effective planner with efficient time management skills.
- Experience of transitioning complex IT projects with personal accountability for delivering to time and scope.
- Knowledge of service transition methodology, tools, and templates preferably in a Defence environment.
- IT background with experience across the system development life cycle.
- Proven ability to work effectively and confidently within a project team environment.
- Highly motivated and possess a proactive approach to progressing tasks.
- Relevant ITIL Qualification preferred.
Call Fiona Zielinski 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's