Business Analyst - NV2
|Job Title:||Business Analyst - NV2|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||February 18, 2020 17:58|
The Business Analyst must have at least 5 years of demonstrated experience engaging with multiple different stakeholder groups to identify and prioritise functional and non-functional requirements for enterprise technology systems.
The successful candidate must be proficient in developing key program artefacts to a very high standard, including traceability matrices, specification documents and process flow diagrams. The role also demands a candidate with strong analytical skills and a track record of delivering solutions within a fast-paced, dynamic team environment.
Candidates with experience working in the national security or law enforcement space are desirable.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Manage large stakeholder groups to elicit and prioritise customer and solution requirements - 10%
- Provide advice to the project team on requirements management processes and methods - 10%
- Prepare requirements documentation by completing requirements gathering, derivation and management - 20%
- Develop Business Analysis Plans, Business Requirements Specifications, Business Cases, Functional Specifications, Non-Functional Specifications as tasked - 20%
- Elicit business and technical requirements and model new and existing business processes to inform ICT project delivery for a fast paced, technologically complex and nationally significant mission - 20%
- Communicate effectively with users to identify business needs, problems and opportunities - 10%
- Display excellent oral and written communication skills - 10%
- Experience in complex ICT projects is desirable - 20%
- Display excellent oral and written communication skills - 15%
- Demonstrated ability to perform work at a high standard with excellent quality standards and quality control measures - 20%
- Strong administrative and time management skills, with the ability to effectively prioritise and allocate tasks - 20%
- A proven ability to work as a member of an integrated team - 20%
- Experience and willingness to provide mentoring and coaching to junior personnel - 5%
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra based. 12 Month Contract, with x 12 Month extensions subject to being found suitable in the mandatory Organisational Suitability Assessment
Must be an Australian Citizen. A NV2 Security Clearance is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 2 March 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information