Test Analyst Geospatial Data
|Job Title:||Test Analyst Geospatial Data|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||February 19, 2020 10:37|
- Contribute to the department’s test capability uplift through active participation in strategic and tactical test initiative planning and implementation.
- Plan test cases, execute and raise defects.
- Develop and continually improving our functional test automation frameworks
- Contribute to test solutions for cross team initiatives
- Drive an automation-first progression approach for System Test and SIT (System Integration Testing)
- Plan E2E SIT including identifying cost-effective opportunities for automation within E2E SIT.
- Identify testing and proactively drive resolution.
- Apply knowledge of agile frameworks to validate and confirm traceability to requirements
- Identify environment and data requirements.
- Work with other team members to refine the product backlog, estimate features, epics and stories based on acceptance criteria and definition of done.
- Proactively manage risk; meeting all policy and compliance requirements; performance controls; adherence to process and procedures pertinent to the role.
- Geo Spatial knowledge and use of specific tools
- Comply with all work, health and safety policies and procedures, and take reasonable care for your own health and safety and that of employees, contractors and visitors who may be affected by your conduct
- Commitment to APS Values, Employment Principles, Code of Conduct and the Bureau's Social Justice Strategy.
- 5+ years in Testing
- Experience in complex, mission critical, large scale programs of work.
- Experience in Test landscapes that include many integrated systems, various stakeholders and multiple vendor teams.
- Experience with Continuous Integration / Continuous Development , Test Driven Development and Business Driven Development.
- Experience with ability to work autonomously with little supervision.
- Experience in large data transformation projects
- Experience in Geospatial Data
- The candidate must state their agreement to have or obtain (at Bureau expense) a baseline security clearance
- Experience in software development in Application Lifecycle Management (ALM), Jira, Confluence, Appium, CA Lisa, REST, Protractor Systems.
- IT qualification.
- Security qualification
- Experience in projects in Government Agencies.
- Experience in security programs
- Experience in software development in Selenium, SOAP UI Web Services
Location and Contract Term:
Melbourne based. Immediate Start date – 31 December 2020, with 1 x 6 Month possible extension.
Must be an Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Applications close 27 February 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information