ICT Systems Administrator (Storage and Backup)
|Job Title:||ICT Systems Administrator (Storage and Backup)|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||February 19, 2020 14:43|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Experience in the administration and management of Storage technologies including Block and NAS implementations
- Experience with Veritas NetBackup; or equivalent technologies
- Demonstrated experience with Windows Servers and operating systems
- Demonstrated experience with Unix/Linux platforms
- Perform regular backups and restores on a scheduled basis or as directed
- Provide assistance with the management of backup infrastructure
- Provide support to resolve Service Request and Incident tickets in the Storage and Backup Services queue
- Work as part of a team to manage incidents, problems, continuous services improvement and workflows to meet deadlines.
- Provide documentation configuration for allocation of storage, installation and maintenance of storage and backup systems
- Engage and liaise with assigned project representatives and other support teams regarding storage and backup deliverables.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Contract term – 12-24 months.
Security Requirements: Current Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 3.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 3 March or until position is filled.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's