|Job Title:||Systems Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||February 19, 2020 15:22|
The Systems Engineer will lead complex activities and tasks relating to requirements development, system definition, design and development, integration, verification and validation.
Skills and Knowledge required:
1. Good knowledge of Systems Engineering principles and processes.
2. Knowledge of information systems security principles, practices and technologies.
3. Knowledge of IT Service Management, Project Management and IT security.
4. A good understanding of the Information Security Manual.
5. A proven ability to document technical processes.
1. Understand and apply technical and professional knowledge and experience to systems engineering processes across the system engineering lifecycle for systems delivery.
2. Analyse complex systems engineering issues, apply expertise to identify and recommend courses of action.
3. Undertake systems analysis, design, verification and deployment including for software and hardware.
4. Contribute to and review externally developed designs, plans and other artefacts to ensure integration with requirements and verification processes.
5. Provide technical input for contract development ensuring the quality of specifications, standards and control measures.
6. Responsible for contract milestones i.e. approval and verification gates.
7. Provide technical advice on project deliverables for contract formulation.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Contract term – 12-24 months.
Security Requirements: Current Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 3 March or until position is filled.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's