Project Manager - Commercial (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Commercial (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||February 20, 2020 13:54|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Demonstrated Project Management experience in a complex environment.
- Proven knowledge working in Service Delivery Management functions in accordance with the ITIL framework.
- Knowledge/experience in the delivery of complex large Federal Government ICT capability, including change management.
- Good knowledge and experience of current developments and trends in IT systems.
- Coordinate activities in relation to planning, development and implementation of projects to meet organisational requirements.
- Maintain capability lifecycles of systems development or enhancement.
- Review, identify and manage project risks and issues.
- Contribute to the continuous improvement process by developing and enhancing procedures.
- Manage the expectations of key business partners and stakeholders.
- Maintain positive engagement with large stakeholder groups focused on business outcomes.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Up to 24 months from commencement date.
Security Requirements: Must hold either a current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance OR have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded).
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 6 March or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Infrastructure Project Manager
Project Manager (Capability/Planning/IIP/CLC expert) Level 5 (TSPV)
Project Manager Level 4 - Procurement (NV2)
Project Manager Level 5 or Level 6 (NV1)