Software Developer (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Software Developer (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||February 20, 2020 14:17|
This position has responsibility for the development, testing, documenting and administration of the Access Management systems delivered as part of the large complex project and sustainment services.
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Demonstrated experience in the development and maintenance of complex Java, XML, Bash, Perl, and SOAP/SAML software environment.
- Experience working in Service Delivery.
- Develop software and system enhancements, and conduct administration activities, in a mixed Linux and MS Windows environment.
- Enable system security with public key infrastructure (PKI) and Secure Sockets Layer (SSL) implementation, and support the documentation, evaluation, and security accreditation activity for the system.
- Conduct system support activities by upgrade, integration and transition of identity and access management systems components.
- Document software updates and enhancements, and ensure upgrades and patches are deployed on a timely basis, to ensure the availability and future support of the environment.
- Contribute to identifying and resolving project risks and issues, and capitalising on opportunities for project delivery.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Up to 24 months from commencement date.
Security Requirements: Must hold either a current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance OR have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded).
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 6 March or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Software Developer Level 4 (C/Red Hat) (TSPV)
Software Developer - Cyber Security (multiple) Level 5 (TSPV)
Software Developer – Java - Cyber Security Level 5 (TSPV)
Software Developer (Python / Java / UX) Level 4 (TSPV)