Technical Business Analyst - Agile (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Technical Business Analyst - Agile (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||February 20, 2020 14:32|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Demonstrated experience in the identification and analysis of business and technical risks associated with the design and development process.
- Formal qualifications in business analysis, systems engineering and/or software development is highly desirable.
- Demonstrated experience in process development and improvement.
- Experience in Agile teams (particularly Scrum or KANBAN).
- Evaluate stakeholder groups and establish strong working relationships with stakeholders, to effect clearly defined and relevant requirements and/or use cases, effective end user testing and work product acceptance.
- Provide detailed technical contribution to the solution design process under architectural and engineering leadership using a structured business analysis methodology to ensure work packages are unambiguous and testable, leading to deliverables which achieve project objectives
- Enable requirements traceability through design, development and testing processes, managing changes to requirements to ensure achievement of in scope products.
- Determine, map, and provide recommendation to organisational processes.
- Contribute to, and align with defined business benefits, through the establishment and implementation of objective measures and timeframes for the realisation of business outcomes.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Up to 24 months from commencement date.
Security Requirements: Must hold either a current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance OR have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded).
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 6 March or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's