Project Support Officer
|Job Title:||Project Support Officer|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||February 20, 2020 14:55|
The Project Support Officer will assist in managing activities and processes relating to project procurement, project finance, project-specific and general administration activities including workplace health and safety, security and accommodation. The successful candidate will be required to work cohesively and communicate effectively with other project team staff and stakeholder groups.
Skills and Knowledge required:
1. High-level proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office suite products including:
- Word: styles, formatting, templates.
- Excel: referential formulae, financial planning and actuals records.
- PowerPoint: professional slide decks for Executive briefings; master layout changes.
- Project: schedule maintenance and analysis.
3. Demonstrated experience in the management of project governance board engagements.
- Assist with the development and successful completion of procurement submissions and supporting documentation in accordance with Commonwealth legislation, and Commonwealth and agency procurement guidelines and procedures.
- Deliver effective contract management support including contract variations, the receipt and review of contract deliverables and the administration of contract closures.
- Responsible for effective project administration support including schedule maintenance, monthly reporting, and resource management.
- Provide effective administration of Project finances and budgets, including monthly reporting, yearly financial planning, and future budget planning.
- Provide effective general administrative support including management of project record keeping requirements and systems; secretariat support for project meetings and forums; development of agreements, briefs, minutes and other communications.
- Manage overarching workplace health and safety requirements and security policies, procedures and obligations for the project.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Up to 24 months from commencement date.
Security Requirements: Must hold either a current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance OR have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded).
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 6 March or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's