ICT Customer Support Analyst
|Job Title:||ICT Customer Support Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Nicole McCann|
|Job Published:||February 21, 2020 10:46|
Skills and Knowledge required:
1. Demonstrated experience in high-paced Customer Service Delivery and Service Desk Operations with strong customer service focus.
2. Completed the ITIL Foundation certificate or have a working knowledge of the service management principles and practices.
3. Demonstrated understanding of the Australian Government ICT systems, services, processes and security and associated policies.
1. Respond to customer enquiries, incidents and service requests (submitted via phone, email, in-person, or application), remediate these issues/requests, and maintain documentation and records in accordance with standard operating procedures and the Information Security Manual (ISM).
2. Promptly allocate unresolved issues to support groups in accordance with Standard Operating Procedures (SOPs), report issues or inconsistencies identified within the SOPs, and implement agreed changes in support of consistent and best practice delivery of customer service.
3. Contribute to organisational knowledge transfer through communicating actions taken to resolve Incidents & deliver Service Requests, content updates of SOPs, and briefs on significant items impacting the service desk.
4. Work collaboratively with other Service Desk analysts to coordinate and ensure the timely completion of requests.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Contract term - 12 months.
Security Requirements: Current Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 10 March or until position is filled.
Call Nicole 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Customer Service Analyst level 2 (TSPV)
IT Service Desk Analyst level 4 (TSPV)
IT Service Desk Analyst level 3 (TSPV)
IT Service Desk Analyst level 2 (TSPV)
IT Service Desk Analyst Level 3 (TSPV)