3 x IT Test Automation Specialist (Australian Citizen)
|Job Title:||3 x IT Test Automation Specialist (Australian Citizen)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||February 21, 2020 13:53|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Cloud migration experience (AWS preferred).
- OpenText CCM Suite experience (Communication Server, Exstream, Design Manager).
- A demonstrated history of test automation through C#/.Net & Selenium.
- Microsoft TFS/Azure DevOps experience in writing and configuring automated tests within build pipelines.
- Experience working within and contributing to a Continuous Integration/Continuous Delivery (CI/CD) environment, through automated testing.
- Manual test analysis, preparation, and execution experience.
- Git version control experience.
- MSSQL databases.
- Enterprise Application Integration.
- Research and analyse system requirements to plan and develop automated testing approaches, tools, and scripts.
- Design automated tests and suites to validate applications by creating scripts that run testing functions automatically. This includes determining priority for test scenarios and creating execution plans to implement these scenarios.
- Analyse bug reports and highlight problems to help identify fixes for them, including delivering regular reports identifying these bugs to the team.
- Installing and configuring test automation tools and frameworks, in accordance with existing enterprise standards 5. Understand and contribute to limited amounts of manual testing activities including analysis, preparation, and execution.
- Apply sound technical understanding of relevant automated test tools and related technologies (e.g. Selenium, Protractor/Karma, Cucumber, and automation framework) in development of automated test suites.
- Apply practical programming experience using .Net (preferably C#), SQL, XML and package management (e.g. nuget, npm etc).
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Chermside, Brisbane. Up to 10 months (31 January 2021).
Security Requirements: Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 26 February.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's