IT Cloud Engineer (Australian Citizen)
|Job Title:||IT Cloud Engineer (Australian Citizen)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||February 21, 2020 14:16|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- A demonstrated history of cloud migration experience (AWS preferred) including migration of on-premise apps; both in-house and COTS products, as well as database migration.
- Experiencing installing and configuring:
- Microsoft Windows Server 2016
- Microsoft SQL 2016
- AWS cloud server instances
- vRealize Automation (VRA) experience for server blueprinting.
- Experience using Powershell to automatically deploy applications to infrastructure.
- OpenText CCM Suite experience - installing and configuring jobs/queues/channels in Communication Server.
- Microsoft TFS/Azure DevOps
- Git version control
- Enterprise Application Integration
- Investigate and resolve issues relating to applications and maintenance, documenting processes and providing advice and guidance to the team
- Analyse existing operating policies to determine the appropriate course of action to meet changing client needs, statutory requirements or technological demands and use innovation to improve processes
- Research and analyse current IT system best practice, investigate and resolve any issues identified by stakeholders and make recommendations
- Identify and address issues, risks and uncertainties and apply all established processes, methodologies and procedures to system maintenance, installation and issue resolution
- Maintain, support and upgrade technologies and resolve operational issues
- Review and adapt to new tools and methodologies, schedule and deliver changes to meet targets and service levels
- Work collaboratively and cooperatively with others, actively engage in knowledge transfer, share information, consult and train others to achieve the work area and team objectives
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Chermside, Brisbane. Up to 10 months (31 January 2021).
Security Requirements: Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 26 February.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's