IT OpenText Template Builder
|Job Title:||IT OpenText Template Builder|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||February 21, 2020 14:39|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- OpenText (Exstream/Design Manager) v9.5 & v16+ experience, including vbscript for complex template rules/creation.
- Experience with OpenText tools: Command Centre, Communication Server, Delivery Engine, Content Author, Empower, Content Asset Service.
- Experience migrating templates across OpenText versions.
- Experience reading and writing XML, including schemas.
- Git version control.
- Microsoft TFS/Azure DevOps experience.
- Source and analyse business and system requirements to design and build templates for the OpenText CCM suite using OpenText Design Manager, including variable and passthrough data mapping based on upstream source systems.
- Migrate existing templates from older to newer versions of OpenText.
- Unit test OpenText templates.
- Troubleshoot and resolve all identified/reported bugs with OpenText templates.
- Analysing existing OpenText Command Center jobs and schedules to replicate and configure them in OpenText Communication Server.
- Work collaboratively and cooperatively with others, actively engage in knowledge transfer, share information, consult and train others to achieve the work area and team objectives.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Chermside, Brisbane.Up to 10 months (Ending 31 January 2021).
Security Requirements: Australian Citizen.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 26 February.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's