Project Manager (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Project Manager (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||February 21, 2020 15:20|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Demonstrated knowledge and application of Project Management methodologies. Experience planning, scheduling and estimating of work to meet project requirements.
- Desirable - Experience running large complex projects and/or developing project submissions for Government as well as knowledge of Federal Government capability development projects and its mission systems.
- Desirable- Experience in engaging across department. Experience in engaging with Government, industry and academia. Knowledge of the space industry and academia.
- Desirable - Experience in developing strategies to deliver innovative solutions. Understanding of innovative and cutting-edge science and technology, particularly in space developments, artificial intelligence and big data.
- Takes full responsibility to lead and manage activities for planning, development and implementation of projects and systems to meet organisational requirements.
- Desirable - Experience running large complex projects and/or developing project submissions for Government as well as knowledge of large Federal Government capability development projects and its mission systems.
- Develop project schedule for effective and efficient delivery of the work packages and lead and manage delivery of those work packages.
- Plan, initiate and manage procurements to support programme, project and organisational requirements.
- Develop and contribute to various Department and project related documentation including but not limited to:
- Business Case.
- Capability Life Cycle documentation.
- Programme Planning documentation.
- Strategy documentation.
- Planning and roadmap documentation.
- Capability Needs Statements.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Contract until 30th April 2022, Initial Term: 2 x 12 months, Optional Extension: 1 x 12 months (at the Commonwealth’s discretion).
Part-time arrangements will be considered.
Security Requirements: Must hold either a current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance OR have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded).
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 2 March or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's