IT Systems Analyst
|Job Title:||IT Systems Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||February 21, 2020 15:39|
This project-based role will contribute to an on-premise to cloud (AWS) migration of several applications; a COTS product suite (OpenText CCM), several in-house C#/.NET applications, and multiple MSSQL databases. All of these components form an end-to-end system for enterprise correspondence delivery through multiple channels including paper and digital.
We are looking for individuals who love a challenge, love solving hard problems, and importantly, they know that everything they do relates back to the business and its goals. If you consider yourself highly communicative, problem solver, flexible in large enterprise environment and believe quality is a shared responsibility, we want to hear from you!
1. Prepare and provide guidance on testing documentation and manage escalated issues arising from testing, including related to quality
2. Adhere to all established processes, methodologies and procedures; contribute to the development of new work practices
3. Identify data requirements to satisfy test cases and create, manipulate and maintain test data
4. Develop test documentation, responding to client enquiries on test specifications, test scripts and/or test plans
5. Contribute to quality assurance reviews and make recommendations for improvements
6. Maintain effective performance levels and expertise; share knowledge with team members
7. Work collaboratively and cooperatively with others, actively engage in knowledge transfer, share information, consult and train others to achieve the work area and team objectives
Skills and Experience Required:
Cloud migration experience (AWS preferred) » OpenText CCM Suite experience (Communication Server, Exstream, Design Manager) » Microsoft TFS/Azure DevOps experience
Location and Contract Term: Brisbane based role. Contract till 30 Jan 2021 with 2 x 6 month contract extensions pending budget and delegate approval.
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply.
How to Apply:
Applications close 28 February.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Systems Engineer: Weapon Systems Architecture & Modelling (level 3) (NV1)
Systems Engineer: Weapon Systems Requirements (level 3) (NV1)
Systems Engineer Level 4 (TSPV)
ICT Systems Administrator Level 4 (TSPV)