Commercial Manager (Senior Practitioner)
|Job Title:||Commercial Manager (Senior Practitioner)|
|Contact Name:||Caitlin Clark|
|Job Published:||February 24, 2020 12:49|
Our client is looking for a Commercial Manager to develop, manage and prepare commercial contract advice. The successful candidate will work within a capability development and sustainment branch working closely with project and service management teams to deliver outcomes. The ideal candidate is an experienced and qualified commercial manager who can:
- Support and work closely with stakeholders to complete PGPA compliant documents for new contract engagements that will be released to the market to meet business requirements.
- Prepare necessary evaluation documents and undertake the execution of contracts.
- Advise, manage and lead changes to existing commercial contracts.
- Manage ongoing commercial requirements to achieve ongoing successful contract outcomes.
- Possess extensive work experience in similar commercial advice positions
- Have a thorough understanding of and experience in Commonwealth Procurement Policy (PGPA) and related guidance, and the ASDEFCON suite of tendering and contracting templates
- Ability to prepare a commercial contract management strategy
- Experience with preparing procurement and contract management documents such as source evaluation plans, source evaluation reports, Section 23 submission, statements of work, and contract management plans.
- Ability to review and prepare CCP documentation for existing contracts and new RFT documentation including; Commercial Terms and Conditions, Pricing and Payment Schedules, Negotiation Plans Negotiation Directives and Negotiations Reports
- Ability to provide support to tender evaluation, contract change process and negotiation
- Ability to demonstrate high order collaboration, teamwork, and communication skills
- Ability and experience to undertake tasks with minimal direction within agreed deadlines
- Experience in mentoring junior staff through transfer of knowledge and collaboration
- Canberra Based.
- 12 Months Contract with possible 12 month extension options.
- NV1 Security Clearance is required
- Must be Australian citizen
Applications close 05 March 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Caitlin on 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's