|Job Title:||Scrum Master|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||February 24, 2020 14:22|
We are seeking a certified Scrum Master with a passion for Agile delivery to join the Departments Video Production team. As our Scrum Master, you’ll work across multi-disciplinary teams to deliver a range of engaging video and multimedia solutions to achieve the Departments communication outcomes.
You’ll be responsible for driving Agile delivery, supporting multiple teams, building Agile capabilities, and identifying and implementing process and system improvements. While you’ll be responsible for your performance and work ethic, we’re looking for team players – our teams succeed and learn together.
Skills and Experience Required:
• Minimum three years of experience required
• Has extensive experience leading a multi-disciplinary Scrum teams
• Provides coaching and support to Product Managers and Product Owners
• Has demonstrated experience in Agile product development
• Is a certified Scrum Master
• Has experience in Jira
• Can understand, contextualise and deliver solutions to complex problems – not just quote agile literature
• Actively works to resolve problems, remove obstacles and impediments to the team working effectively on tasks and delivery of objectives
• Recognises, understands and seeks to resolve issues impeding effective backlog management and educates the scrum team around the need for clear, concise and prioritised Backlog items
• Leads the team in Agile concepts, principles, practices and behaviours
• Uses metrics to help plan and refine delivery schedules
• Exhibits Agile mindset and leadership
• Creates a positive and collaborative team environment
• Leads the team toward continuous improvement
• Helps the team improve and take responsibility for their actions, working through team performance issues and helping them become empowered
• Has strong presentation/facilitation skills and the ability to articulate and present solutions, ideas and recommendations
• Is an exceptional communicator, with strong organisational and interpersonal skills
• Has experience working in a fast paced environment, handling and coordinating multiple projects
• Is motivated, positive & enthusiastic
Location and Contract Term: Canberra based role. Contract till end of February 2021 with 3 x 12 month contract extension options
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply.
How to Apply:
Applications close 27 February.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's