System Administrator - Hyperion Planning
|Job Title:||System Administrator - Hyperion Planning|
|Contact Name:||Caitlin Clark|
|Job Published:||February 25, 2020 12:08|
The organisation seeks contractor services for a System Administrator (Hyperion Planning) for a period of 3 to 6 months with an option to extend for another 6 months to assist with administering the organisation’s Hyperion Planning EPM and Oracle Business Intelligence Enterprise Edition (OBIEE).
As a System Administrator, you will be required to:
• Administer the organisation's Hyperion Planning and Budgeting application to ensure smooth day to day operations
• Provide administration and functional support to experienced users of Hyperion Planning in budgeting/forecasting including processes, reporting, analysis
• Assist users in building OBIEE reporting – dashboards,
• Follow support framework procedures including ticket management and user inquiries via phone and email, keeping within the required Service Level Agreement
• Oversee month end processing and reporting and monitor compliance to internal and statutory deadlines
• Create and maintain good relationship with business users, gathering constant feedback on ongoing issues, system usability and potential enhancements
• Provide input into procedural guidelines and other policy documents. Maintain procedural documentation.
• Assist other teams and work across the organisation on multi-disciplinary team projects
- 3-5 year experience in a Finance or IT area of a government body or within the banking industry
- Excellent knowledge of Oracle Hyperion Suite
- Excellent SQL skills
- Excellent MS Excel skills
- Tertiary qualifications in IT, Accounting or Finance
- Experience in Peoplesoft Financials
Location and Contract Term:
- Sydney Based.
- 3-6 Months Contract with possible 6 Month extension option.
- Ability to obtain Baseline clearance
- Must be Australian citizen
How to Apply:
Applications close 02 March 2020.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Caitlin on 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's