|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||February 26, 2020 10:53|
The business analysts will work with project teams (including project and program managers, business analysts, business stakeholders and SMEs, developers, testers and third party vendor teams) to undertake the following activities:
- Business analysis and business design;
- Requirements elicitation and workshop facilitation;
- Document functional and non-functional business requirements, use cases and scenarios; • Analyse and map business processes, user pathways and information flows; • Perform as a conduit between business and the project team;
- Contribute to continuous improvement activities across the program;
- Work effectively in a small, dynamic team environment; and
- Provide knowledge/skills transfer to other team members
Skills and Experience Required:
- Minimum 2 years’ experience working as a Business Analyst delivering multi-faceted artefacts for government programs and/or projects.
- Demonstrated experience and skills in requirements elicitation and definition, business process reengineering and process mapping.
- Demonstrated experience facilitating workshops.
- Highly developed communication skills, including prioritisation, problem-solving and interpersonal relationship building.
- Demonstrated experience in technical writing and producing high quality documentation including requirements, guidelines and operational procedures.
- Ability to respond to change with flexibility and adaptability.
- Business Analyst Certification
- Experience with BPMN
- Experience with EA Sparx
- Understanding of integration architecture technologies
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra based. 12 Month Contract, with 1 x 12 Month extension options
Must be an Australian Citizen. A Baseline Security Clearance is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 3 March 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's