Linux System Administrator (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Linux System Administrator (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||February 26, 2020 12:15|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Demonstrated experience with Red Hat Satellite 6 or Foreman administration.
- Demonstrated experience with building Standard Operating Environment (SOE) with RHEL 7 and 8.
- Demonstrated experience with a testing product like Jenkins or Bamboo.
- Demonstrated experience with configuration management tools for example: Ansible, Puppet or Salt.
- Install and configure corporate standard Linux systems.
- Ensure the continuous development of RHEL SOE.
- Perform and coordinate system monitoring, analysis, troubleshooting and the generation of Problem/Incident tickets.
- Manage the provision of proactive and reactive support including configuration updates.
- Ensure required controls and accountability is adhered to as necessary to maintain system integrity and performance.
- Provide guidance and mentoring to other team members, sharing knowledge within the team.
Security Requirements: Must hold either a current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance OR have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded).
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 11 March or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's