Technical Writer (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Technical Writer (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||February 26, 2020 16:15|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite such as Word, Visio and Power Point.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- Demonstrated awareness of copyright, intellectual property, and accessibility restrictions and requirements is essential.
- Knowledge of and experience with the preparation of materials in accordance with the Commonwealth Style Guide and Commonwealth accessibility requirements is highly regarded.
- Develop ICT Security accreditation documentation in accordance with the endorsement process.
- Develop design documents from existing technical and configuration information.
- Develop systems and service transition documentation which meets the agreed requirements for transition of capability to sustainment teams.
- Develop support documentation including for ongoing maintenance activities, disaster recovery procedures, and ‘as built’ configuration documentation.
- Develop activity-focused usage documentation particularly with respect to the software components.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12 months contract.
Part-time arrangements will be considered.
Security Requirements: Must hold either a current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance OR have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded).
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 3.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 11 March or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Software Integrator / Technical Writer level 4 (TSPV)
Identity and Access Management Technical Specialist Level 4 (TSPV)
Identity and Access Management Technical Specialist Level 6 (TSPV)
Cloud Application Developer – Technical Team Lead Level 5 (TSPV)
Data Platform Engineer (NV1)