Project Support Officer (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Project Support Officer (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||February 26, 2020 16:26|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Strong knowledge of the Microsoft Office suite such as Word, Visio and Power Point.
- Strong written and oral communication skills.
- With guidance from team leads, develop procurement documentation in accordance with large complex procurement rules.
- Carry out routine record keeping using the organisation’s electronic record keeping system.
- Contribute to and edit technical documents including establishing standard operating procedures for common administrative tasks.
- Manage priorities and seek guidance on relative priorities where necessary.
- Assist team leads with logging risks and issues.
- Manage team action items to ensure objectives and processes are met.
Security Requirements: Must hold either a current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance OR have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded).
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 11 March or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
(NV1/NV2 pref) Project Support Officer SFIA4
Project Support Officer – Cloud Resources level 3 (TSPV)
Project Support Officer – Multiple roles level 3 (TSPV)
Project Support Officer – Multiple positions level 2 (TSPV)
Project Support Officer - ICT Procurement level 3 (TSPV)