|Job Title:||Project Manager|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||February 26, 2020 17:05|
The program of work has multiple projects which range in size. The successful candidate may be required to work across several of these.
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Contributes and manages activities for planning, development and implementation of discrete projects and systems
- Participates in improvement and enhancement of organisational project methodologies
- Plan and manage discrete phases of system development or enhancement.
- Develop and contribute to project documentation including, but not limited to, Project Plan/Proposal, Stage Plans, Exception Reports, Completion Reports Management of project risks and issues
- Conduct and prepare project stage reviews and reports against financial management, risk and issue management.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Contract term - 12 months.
Security Requirements: Current Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 16 March or until position is filled.
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's