Software Tester Level 2 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Software Tester Level 2 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||August 20, 2020 16:02|
- Run integration scripts and document faults and failure in a clear and concise manner as directed.
- Develop and execute test cases and scripts as directed.
- Work effectively as a productive member of an integrated Agile team to support a prioritised schedule of work.
- Document technical processes and write documentation in accordance with relevant policies and procedures.
- Support productive working relationships by working cohesively and flexibly with the developer team, the broader program team, key business partners and stakeholder groups.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 9 months contract, Extension options: 2 x 12 months.
Security Requirements: Must hold either a current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance OR have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded).
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 2.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 15 September or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Project Support Officer Level 2 (TSPV)
Military Intelligence Database Data Entry level 2 (TSPV)
Software Developer (Python / Java / UX) Level 4 (TSPV)
Service Architect level 5 (TSPV)
SharePoint Developer Level 3 (TSPV)