Systems Administrator Level 4 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Systems Administrator Level 4 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||February 27, 2020 11:19|
- Install, configure and maintain Linux based systems.
- Install, configure and maintain Microsoft based systems.
- Configure puppet to prepare and replicate system builds under broad direction.
- Assist in the continuous improvement process by developing and enhancing procedures.
- Navigate a complex business environment under broad direction and through engaging a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Communicate with diverse stakeholder groups in technical and business process terms.
- Write documentation in accordance with relevant policies and procedures.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12 months contract.
Security Requirements: Must hold either a current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance OR have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded).
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 11 March or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Atlassian Administrator level 4 (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator level 4 (TSPV)
Data Flows SYSTEM ADMINISTRATOR level 4 (NV2 upgrade to TSPV)
Web Manager and Content Administrator Level 4 (TSPV)
System Administrator – Multiple Positions level 4 (TSPV)