Systems Administrator Level 5 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Systems Administrator Level 5 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||February 27, 2020 11:27|
- Lead and manage installation, configuration and maintenance of Linux based systems.
- Lead and manage installation, configuration and maintenance of Microsoft based systems.
- Engage Puppet for development of, and continuous configuration management of system builds.
- Manages and provides advice for ongoing hardware and operating system support
- Escalate issues and seek advice from the Project / Program Manager in a timely manner.
- Navigate a complex business environment with only limited direction through engaging a wide variety of stakeholders.
- Contributes in the continuous improvement process by developing and enhancing procedures.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12 months contract.
Security Requirements: Must hold either a current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance OR have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded).
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 11 March or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
System Administrator – Multiple Positions Level 5 (TSPV)
System Administrator level 5 ((willing to undergo the TSPV process)
Business Analyst - Atlassian administrator level 5 (TSPV)
ICT Systems Administrator (Storage and Backup) level 3 (TSPV)
Solution Architect level 5 (TSPV)