|Job Title:||Applications Specialist|
|Contact Name:||Fiona Zielinski|
|Job Published:||February 27, 2020 13:39|
Contract: 12 months
Clearance: NV1 or NV2 preferred
Our client is seeking a specialist to provide 3rd level application and system support with sound experience in SOE development, application package development, integration and implementation.
The responsibilities include the following but not limited to:
- SOE Image maintenance in the form of patching, ensuring all patching processes are maintained and in line with requirements for both SOE Image and vDisk updates
- SOE image updates including planning, design and development across various technologies
- Simplify complex legacy application packages to bring in line with industry best practices within customer expectations.
- Investigate and resolve application packaging, deployment and patching issues.
- Monitor and report on application deployment performance issues and implement enhancements as required.
- Ensure client infrastructure is up-to-date with the latest available patches according to approved process.
- Ensure that all requests for support are dealt with according to set standards and procedures.
- Manage application enhancements and patching process to improve business performance.
Required demonstrated experience and/or knowledge in the following areas:
- Competent imaging and packaging using thick (MSI) & thin (XenApp, ThinApp & App-V) distributions
- Demonstrated skills and experience in an ITIL based environment with an understanding of principles and practices associated with Incident and Service Request fulfilment.
- Attention to detail in providing a high level of support to clients
- Proven ability to work collaboratively in a small team environment..
- High level organisational skills and ability to work effectively in a demanding environment under pressure
- Demonstrated ability to liaise and negotiate with a range of ICT resolver groups and other stakeholders.
- Demonstrated ability to learn quickly and perform desktop support roles as required in a high profile environment
Experience in the following applications, technologies and products is highly desired;
- Wise/Admin Studio/InstallShield – MSI and EXE application packaging experience.
- Windows XP / 7 – Packaging for, and technical support experience with advanced knowledge of the Windows registry, file and folder security, local/domain user security, and operating system troubleshooting.
- Microsoft Office Suite ‐ /2003 /2007 /2010
- Visual Studio
- Scripting (e.g. Powershell, Visual Basic)
- System Centre Configuration Manager (SCCM) 2007/2012
- System Centre Virtual Machine Manager (SCVMM)
Must be an Australian Citizen and its preferred that the candidate will hold an NV1 or NV2 clearance.
Please upload your resume to apply.
Call Fiona Zielinski 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's