IT Application Developer
|Job Title:||IT Application Developer|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||February 28, 2020 10:16|
Our client is seeking an experienced and skilled IT Application Developer for a 12 month contract.
Skills and Experience Required:
• Be accountable for the delivery of business as usual (BAU) activities and agile work involving resolving incident/issue and able to perform testing and code changes using available tools eg. SOAPUI and Microsoft Visual Studio 2015
• Have technical skills in midrange application and experience in webservicesnetwork
• Take the initiative to undertake and understand problem solving and incident resolution ie. Be able to trouble shoot application issue for any environment level
• Be able to work under different circumstances and be able respond in a timely manner
• Provide advice and undertake more-complex activities associated with supporting midrange and computer applications
• Produce documentation that support the work associated with the task giving ie. Technical and non-technical, business document artefacts and Knowledge document
• Work collaboratively with team members, management and internal and external stakeholders on a range of production support activities.
• Be able to demonstrate an understanding of change control and release management procedures
• Understand existing design for different level of the solution environments, provide fix or improvement on current implementation and support workable solutions to meet current and new business requirements
• Develop and maintain a network with others internally and externally, build relationships with team members, management and a range of stakeholders
• Develop and maintain necessary levels of expertise and take responsibility for sharing knowledge with others
• Must have the technical experience in Windows Communication Foundation (WCF), .Net Framework, latest windows OS, TFS, C#, XML, XSLT1/2, XBRL, SQL Server 2016 and Microsoft Visual Studio 2015 and above
Location and Contract Term: Canberra based role. 12 month contract with 2 x 12 month contract extension options pending budget and delegate approval
Security Requirements: Applicants must be Australian Citizens to apply. A baseline security clearance is required for this role.
How to Apply:
Applications close 3 March.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's