Transformation Lead – Data & Integration & Channels
|Job Title:||Transformation Lead – Data & Integration & Channels|
|Start Date:||2020-02-28 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||February 28, 2020 14:34|
We are looking for a highly capable and experienced professional to provide organisational change lead capability to manage both internal and external change associated with a significant technology program.
You are a seasoned organisational change professional with a proven ability to design, develop and execute organisational change plans and activities, for both internal and external audiences.
To be successful you will have demonstrated experience of managing organisational change within large program delivery context to lead and delivering successful change outcomes associated with complex business transformation programs. You will also have direct experience in successfully managing change for external audiences such as customers or other key stakeholder groups.
Reporting to the Program Transformation Capability with a dotted line to the Delivery Stream Program Manager, this role will be responsible for all organisational change management deliverables and activities, to support Bureau teams, customers, partners and other external stakeholders to successfully adopt new processes and ways of working associated with the introduction of new technology, and governance.
Managing across multiple projects within each Stream (Channels and Data & Integration), you will provide specialist advice to program and project managers and day-to-day management of change resources assigned to the stream.
You will have a highly collaborative working style, excellent stakeholder engagement skills and a demonstrated ability to build positive relationships and manage multiple deadlines under pressure.
Experience in managing digital platform adoption across external stakeholder groups will be highly regarded.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Has a successful track record of undertaking a similar role for comprehensive organisational change of a similar scale, which impacted both internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated successful change outcomes on large complex programs requiring adoption of new technology.
- Experience in applying 'better practice' approaches to all aspects of organisational change and organisational change management which are practical, and results focussed.
- Certification or several years' experience at a senior level, as an expert practitioner of recognised organisational change and organisational change management frameworks, models and techniques. PROSCI accreditation preferred.
B. Achieves results
- Delivers on intended results and marshals' professional expertise.
- Steers and implements change and deals with uncertainty.
- Develops and supports innovative solutions.
C. Shapes strategic thinking
- Thinks analytically and focuses strategically.
- Shows judgement, intelligence and common sense.
D. Nurtures productive working relationships
- Builds and sustains collaborative relationships with internal and external stakeholders.
- Guides, mentors and develops people.
E. Communicates with influence
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills with internal and external stakeholders.
- Negotiates persuasively.
- Listens, understands and adapts to audience.
F. Exemplifies personal drive and integrity
- Demonstrates integrity and ethical behaviour.
- Engages with risk and shows personal courage.
- Galvanises others to act.
- Displays resilience and self-awareness, and a commitment to personal development.
- The candidate must state their agreement to have or obtain (at Bureau expense) a baseline security clearance.
- External stakeholder liaison and management experience
- Previous experience in Digital transformation or website/portal projects
- Agile/iterative project delivery methods
Location and Contract Term:
Melbourne based. 12 Month Contract, with potential extension options
Must be an Australian Citizen. An ability to obtain a Baseline Security Clearance is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 10 March 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's