Senior Business Analyst
|Job Title:||Senior Business Analyst|
|Start Date:||2020-02-28 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Caitlin Clark|
|Job Published:||February 28, 2020 15:31|
The skills Applications team requires the services of experienced Senior Business Analysts to meet the needs of the Department and business area’s clients through the development and maintenance of innovative, robust and sustainable IT System systems. This role represents an exciting opportunity for Business Analyst to join a multidisciplinary team. As a Senior Business Analyst, you will be responsible for undertaking a range of requirement gathering activities. You will also be required to conduct investigations, undertake specialist or technical research and analysis activities, or provide professional advice within an area of specialization based on systems knowledge, policy and legislation.
1. Demonstrated experience applying user centered techniques and knowledge of artefacts;
2. Map current and future state business processes;
3. Lead consultation with internal and external stakeholders;
4. Provide assistance in the planning and management of user acceptance activities;
5. Support the projects undertaken by the business area in line with the DTA processes;
6. Assure the development of BA artefacts, as required.
- Demonstrated experience working on complex and multifaceted IT projects using the Agile method.
- Demonstrated experience coordinating and leading consultation with internal and external consultants to elicit user and business requirements.
- Proven ability in development of high quality BA artefacts as required.
- Demonstrated experience in supporting a Project Manager in ensuring projects meet deadlines.
- Well-developed verbal and communication skills
- Experience using Azure DevOps for Agile Methodology.
Location and Contract Term:
- Canberra Based.
- 3 Month Contract with possible extension options
- Ability to obtain Baseline Security Clearance.
- Must be Australian citizen
How to Apply:
Applications close 5 March 2020 by 6 PM.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Caitlin on 1300 944 936 for any further information