Sustainment Manager (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Sustainment Manager (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||March 02, 2020 13:16|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Experience building computer images with Windows 10 and RAID.
- Experience performing minor customisation of html pages including the addition of links to documentation.
- Experience providing second tier customer support for applications including the recording of faults and identification of trends.
- Experience with Cisco network switch configuration and fault diagnosis.
- Desirable skills and knowledge include:
- ICT system security including cryptographic technologies; and
- Network security products including firewalls and IDS/IPS devices
- Build, install and maintain Windows 10 images.
- Second level support for network and Windows 10 image issues including the recording of faults and identification of trends.
- Maintain a range of electronic key cabinets including uploading of new software and some minor maintenance on the associated mechanical mechanisms.
- Manage the removal of legacy equipment.
- Assist in the continuous improvement process by developing and enhancing procedures.
Security Requirements: Must hold either a current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance OR have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded).
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 18 March or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's