Senior Salesforce Developer
|Job Title:||Senior Salesforce Developer|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||March 02, 2020 12:57|
The department is undertaking a large digital transformation program of its service delivery using Salesforce as the main delivery platform. We are seeking to reimagine the way citizens interact with government and are seeking to build digital services that are customised and personalised for the citizen experience. The department is seeking a Senior Salesforce Developer to become part of the digital services delivery team to 28th Feb 2021 with possible extension.
About the role
As a senior Salesforce Developer, you will be responsible for:
- Implementing Salesforce based solution using Apex programming language, Lightning Web Components, Integrations (RestAPI, SOAP, Platform Event) technologies, Process Builder, Flow Builder etc.
- Develop and implement automated functional test for Salesforce.
- Deploying of change sets and packages.
- Conduct code reviews and peer programming.
- Mentoring junior Salesforce developers.
- Work on troubleshooting and support tasks.
Skills and Experience Required:
- 5+ years’ experience working in Salesforce Development with a range of Salesforce technologies including but not limited to Force.com, Service Cloud, Community Cloud etc.
- Solid working experience with Salesforce Apex programming language, Lightning Web Component, Aura Component, Integration, Data Modelling, App Builder, Flow Builder, Process Builder, Salesforce DX, Git repository, Continuous Deployment pipeline (GitLab or Azure DevOp).
- Salesforce Certifications (minimum Platform Developer 1)
- Experience working in an Agile (Scrum) environment
- Outstanding communication and interpersonal skills with the ability to work with business and technical stakeholders at all levels
- Tertiary qualifications in information technology and/or computer sciences.
- Working experience in Salesforce Mobile SDK and Salesforce Mobile App Development.
- Working experience in MuleSoft integration development.
- Experience of using Visual Code, SOAP UI, Postman
Canberra based. Immediate start contract to the 28th Feb 2021 with possible extensions.
Must be an Australian Citizen or Permanent Residents. A Police Check is required.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information