Project Manager Level 4 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Project Manager Level 4 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||June 24, 2020 13:39|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Desirable skills and knowledge include:
- Program and/or Project Management Qualifications highly regarded.
- Contribute to and manage activities for planning, development and implementation of discrete sub-projects.
- Participate in improvement and enhancement of organisational project methodologies
- Plan and manage discrete phases of system development or enhancement.
- Contribute to activities for testing, implementation and transition to operations.
- Conduct procurement activities to support wider project requirements.
- Develop and contribute to project documentation including but not limited to Exception Reports, Completion Reports Management of project risks and issues.
- Conduct project stage review and reporting, financial management, risk and issue management.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 12 months contract.
Part-time arrangements will be considered.
Security Requirements: Must hold either a current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance OR have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded).
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 1 November or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's