|Job Title:||Project Administrator|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||March 02, 2020 13:53|
The Project Administrator role exists to provide administrative support to all projects within specified programs of work, supporting the Program Manager, Project Managers and Program Coordinator(s).
To be successful in the role the Project Administrator must be able to meet deadlines, sustain high quality outputs, be a self-starter with a can-do attitude and have a meticulous approach to project documentation and standards.
Provide high-level administrative support to the program, including but not limited to the following:
- Assist with project status reporting and provide updates as directed
- Preparation of project presentations as directed
- Proof-reading project documentation and reports
- Maintain and update spreadsheets and registers
- Assist in the improvement, maintenance and development of support systems and documentation used via SharePoint as directed by the Program Coordinator(s)
- Management of project deliverables, including registration of deliverables within the Program SharePoint site ensuring statuses of deliverables are up to date and coordinate reviews, endorsement and approvals via the ROBUST Secretariat
- Assist in the management of the Kanban / daily stand-up wall as directed by Project Manager(s), Program Coordinator(s)
- Schedule and coordinate regular meetings, events, workshops for the projects, document actions and decisions when required, ensuring actions are accurately recorded and registered and are followed up in a timely manner
- Resource Management: Onboard/offboard contractors, vendors and staff including coordination of seating requirements, IT hardware, security access and update the resource management plan accordingly
- Maintain the Project Managers' appointment schedules by planning and scheduling meetings, events and workshops when required
- Review and approval of contractor timesheets and review of vendor invoices and timesheets
- Vendor administration support: scheduling of room bookings for the vendor and printing requirements
- General administrative and stationery management upon request
- Comply with all of the Organisations work, health and safety policies and procedures, and take reasonable care for your own health and safety and that of employees, contractors and visitors who may be affected by your conduct.
- Demonstrates the right skills and experience, a good understanding of the requirements and works in an agile way.
- Technical competence is also assessed by reviewing the candidates mandatory and desirable skills and experience.
- Demonstrated previous experience in a similar role
- Delivers on intended results and outcomes
- Availability and capacity to undertake role
- Ability to develop and contribute to innovative solutions
- Candidate demonstrates ability to make decisions, involves others as appropriate, demonstrates ability to resolve issues
- How well the candidate will work in the organisation.
- Candidate's values and behaviour are similar to the organisations.
- Melbourne Based.
- 9 Month Contract with 1x 6 Month possible extension option
- Ability to obtain Baseline Security Clearance.
- Must be Australian citizen
Applications close 10 March 2020 by 6 PM.
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Caitlin on 1300 944 936 for any further information