|Job Title:||Program Manager|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||March 02, 2020 15:47|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Demonstrated experience in project management.
- Proven experience in the successful delivery of complex ICT projects.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Project or other project management applications.
- Project Manage all related activities to ensure the overall program is aligned to and directly supports the achievement of Department Strategic Objectives.
- Advise and provide guidance on the interdependencies between technology, operations and business needs to successfully deliver project outcomes.
- Develop and manage all aspects of project and program engagement from planning, external vendor relationships, communications, resources, budget, change, risks and issues.
- Set and continually manage project and program expectations while delegating and managing deliverables with team members and stakeholders.
- Monitor, track and control outcomes to resolve issues, conflicts, dependencies and critical path for project deliverables.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Contract term - 12 or 24 months will be considered.
Security Requirements: Current Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 6.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 16 March or until position is filled.
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's