|Job Title:||Change Manager|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||March 02, 2020 15:58|
This will involve working with business stakeholders, project managers, systems architects and other groups as required, to identify and document requirements and assist in the development of system specifications.
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Knowledge of IT systems design and development processes
- Chair a number of requirements management working groups involving key stakeholders. Work with stakeholders to define and document operational concepts and business system needs.
- Manage and articulate business requirements in a manner that supports internal design and development activities, and/or externally contracted deliverables
- Analyse and map business processes to ensure that business processes and requirements are aligned with the strategic goals of the business unit.
- Support discussions on continuous operation improvement and identify opportunities for efficiency gains through business process change or automation
- Provide leadership in the resolution of requirements issues and ensure all work completed meets quality standards and quality control measures.
Security Requirements: Current Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 16 March or until position is filled.
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's