|Job Title:||Assett Manager|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||March 02, 2020 16:28|
- Develop and implement Divisional Asset Management Plan
- Develop and maintain Project Asset Under Construction Register
- Rollout of Project Asset Under Construction Balances
- Maintain Divisional Asset Register in accordance with Defence Policy
- Escalate issues and seek advice from the Business Manager in a timely manner.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Contract term - 12 - 24 months will be considered.
Security Requirements: Current Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 16 March or until position is filled.
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's