|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||March 02, 2020 18:30|
The successful candidates are expected to bring deep technical knowledge to support the Channels platform implementation project
The Channels platform implementation project will deliver a new digital platform, including updated Website, Self Service portal, and underpinning digital capability as the primary means of delivering products and services to the broad user base of government agencies, partners, customers and the Australian public in a trusted, reliable and responsive environment.
The successful candidate will have experience across multiple projects implementing websites, portals, content management systems, content delivery networks, digital & online product distribution & subscription services. As well as enabling security, integration and data services is needed to be successful in the role.
The successful candidates will have had exposure to multiple facets of greenfield digital platforms, including articulating requirements for technology, process and people capabilities. The candidate will also need to support delivery, implementation and operations of the proposed solution.
The successful candidates will have experience in eliciting information across a diverse group of both technical and non-technical stakeholders, have an ability to grasp new concepts quickly, be able to distil complex information, document requirements (both functional and non-functional) and business processes.
As the technical BA you will be expected to support all phases of the delivery lifecycle from Initiation, Procurement and Tender stages through to Testing, Deployment and Transition to operations.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Strong business analysis skills set including elicitation for functional and non-functional requirements, requirements management and traceability.
- Experience working across Waterfall and Agile delivery environments.
- Experience working on large scale transformation programs with multiple vendors.
- Experience supporting all phases of the delivery lifecycle from Initiation, Procurement and Tender stages through to Testing, Deployment and Transition to operations.
- Technical capability to analyse needs and articulate requirements for the underpinning digital platform capabilities, including security, integration and data services needed to support the platform.
- Experience working on digital platform projects for organisations distributing a range of products e.g. for individuals, small to medium companies and large corporate clients, using a variety of channels.
- Experience with online user behaviour and familiarity with the types of events generally tracked and reported (e.g. Web Analytics, and other tracking, reporting or alerting software).
- Fluency in the language of both business and technology as it pertains to digital platforms (e.g. Self-Service Portal, API and B2B, Websites, Push Notifications, FTP services etc).
- 5 -10 years' experience as a Business Analyst.
- Experiencing working with a diverse stakeholder group including exec level stakeholders, ICT operations and technical teams, as well as customer facing and business operations teams.
- Strong communication skills, and an ability to flex style and approach.
- Pragmatic, flexible, self-aware, resilient, proactive and results driven.
- Experience managing requirements via Microfocus ALM/Quality Centre or Atlassian JIRA tools.
- Knowledge and experience of applying security and resilience principles and frameworks.
- Knowledge of BABOK and BPMN.
- Knowledge of key security standards & guidelines e.g. ISM, PSPF, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, ISO
Location and Contract Term:
Canberra based. 12 Month Contract, with 2 x 6 Month extensions
Must be an Australian Citizen. An ability to obtain a Baseline Security Clearance is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 12 March 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Senior Technical Business Analyst
Competitive rate - flexible work arrangement
Senior Business Analyst
Business Analyst level 4 (TSPV)
Business Analyst – Logistics Management/ Endpoint level 4 (TSPV)