Project Manager - Level 4
|Job Title:||Project Manager - Level 4|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||March 03, 2020 09:34|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Demonstrated acquisition and sustainment project management competencies
- Manage Project budget, project delivery and sustainment matters
- Engage with stakeholders and conduct requirements definition and scoping activities to clarify and define the scope of projects
- Contribute to activities for planning, requirements analysis, system design / development, testing, implementation and transition to operations.
- Undertake project risk management to identify, analyse, evaluate, treat and review risks and issues.
- Co-ordinate project resourcing according to project priorities.
- Escalate issues and seek advice from Senior Project Manager in a timely manner.
- Conduct project stage review and reporting, financial management, risk and issue management.
Security Requirements: Current Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 16 March or until position is filled.
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's