|Job Title:||Business Analyst|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||March 03, 2020 11:34|
The successful candidate is expected to:
- have had exposure to large transformation programs replacing critical systems and applications;
- be experienced in developing and validating business capability models;
- have worked extensively in waterfall environments;
- be experienced in requirements delivery within the initiation stages of a program of work (including the capability to support of procurement processes);
- be able to structure their own work in complex environments;
- demonstrate exceptional verbal communication (i.e. engaging, articulate, responsive);
- demonstrate exceptional written communication (i.e. clear, concise, unambiguous, targeted to the nominated audience);
- be a career focused BA, able to demonstrate their proven capability of working in pure BA roles (i.e. strong experience eliciting information across technical and non-technical stakeholders);
- be able to grasp new concepts quickly, distil complex information and document requirements, both functional and non-functional, business rules and processes to support project activities.
- Previous experience working with vendors, resolving issues, clarifying requirements and managing ambiguity highly regarded.
- Ideally the successful candidate will have knowledge of security principles and practises, applicable to core system replacement projects.
Skills and Experience Required:
- A minimum of 7 years Business Analysis experience in pure BA roles (i.e. not hybrid roles).
- Exposure to large waterfall structured transformation programs with a strong architectural influence (i.e. comprised of multiple projects/streams, significant phases of requirements, formal review and approval processes, and working through cross stream impacts and dependencies).
- Direct experience in developing and validating business capability models;
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills, and an ability to flex style and approach.
- Experience eliciting requirements for functional and non-functional requirements, requirements management and traceability.
- Experience completing process analysis and design activities.
- Experience documenting business rules and completing data and interface mapping.
- Experience supporting all phases of the delivery lifecycle from Initiation, Procurement and Tender stages through to Testing, Deployment and Transition to operations on projects.
- Demonstrated ability to organise and facilitate workshops with stakeholders.
- Experiencing working with a diverse stakeholder group including ICT operations and technical teams, as well as customer facing and business operations teams.
- Pragmatic, flexible, self-aware, resilient, proactive and results driven.
- Experience managing requirements via Microfocus ALM/Quality Centre or Atlassian JIRA tools.
- Direct experience working on a large ecosystem of applications / large scale systems (i.e. where a business service is comprised of many separate applications to deliver a business outcome).
- Experience with analysis and design of ICT Business processes to support ICT equipment service management across both offices and regional centres.
- Knowledge and experience of applying security and resilience principles and frameworks.
- Knowledge of BABOK and BPMN 2.0.
- Knowledge of key security standards & guidelines e.g. ISM, PSPF, NIST Cybersecurity Framework, ISO.
- Experience managing process models via enterprise tools (i.e. Signavio)
Location and Contract Term:
Melbourne based. Immediate start date to 30 September 2020 3 x 6 Month extensions and 1 x 3 Months .
Must be an Australian Citizen. An ability to obtain a Baseline Security Clearance is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 12 March 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's