|Job Title:||Program Coordinator|
|Start Date:||2020-03-03 00:00:00|
|Contact Name:||Joanne Finchett|
|Job Published:||March 03, 2020 16:26|
The role will be expected to interact effectively across a diverse range of ICT experts, policy development, technical writing, procurement and PMO (Project Management Office) functions. To be successful in the role, the Program Coordinator must be able to meet deadlines, sustain high quality outputs, marshal broad expertise towards common outcomes and have a meticulous approach to project documentation & standards.
The Program Coordinator will be expected to operate as part of the Leadership team within the Program. Within this role the successful candidate will have the flexibility to influence and utilise their expertise to enhance the overall outcomes of the program.
Skills and Experience Required:
- Tertiary qualification – Preferably Business Management, Program/Project Management, or similar
- Effective communication and stakeholder management skills
- Attention to detail and ability to produce documents or reports to a high standard
- Exceptional organisational skills and disciplined work approach
- Ability to adapt to continually changing demands and priorities
- Minimum of 3 years' experience as Project/Program Coordinator
- The candidate must state their agreement to have or obtain (at departments expense) a baseline security clearance
- Candidates are expected to have worked within similarly large, complex programs of work, have relevant experience as a Program Coordinator and have a proven track record of delivering under deadlines and amongst broad stakeholder groups
- Experience within a large, complex multi-year transformation program
- Formal Project Management certification e.g. PMBOK, Prince II or similar)
- Advanced MS Office - including Word, Excel, Access, Project, PowerPoint
- Previous experience in both the establishment and delivery phases of multi-year technology refresh and/or transformation programs
- Demonstrated experience working with multiple project managers and broad stakeholders; and
- Excellent project domain knowledge
- Some experience as a project manager or delivery lead
Canberra based. Immediate start until 31 December 2020 with 1 x 12 & 1 x 6 Month extensions.
Must be an Australian Citizen. An ability to obtain a Baseline Security Clearance is required.
How to Apply:
Applications close 12 March 2020
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you may need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates
Call Jo Finchett 1300 944 936 for any further information