Security Architect Level 5 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||Security Architect Level 5 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||March 03, 2020 16:25|
- Actively engage with stakeholders to elicit security based requirements and communicate relevant progress of activities.
- Develop security architectures, both current, transitional and target state, based on organisational strategies and plans.
- Validate security requirements and traceability to solution designs and configurations.
- Develop architectural development of infrastructure technologies underpinning Enterprise ICT and analytic systems.
- Develop capability gap analysis based on the differences between the current and target state architectures and provide recommendations
- Ensure designs are appropriately aligned with organisational security standards and strategy; and that design activities and reviews canvass input from technical and security experts.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 24 months contract.
Security Requirements: Must hold either a current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance OR have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded).
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 5.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 18 March or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
Service Architect level 5 (TSPV)
ICT Security Specialist (Certifier) Level 5 (TSPV)
System Security Architect/Practitioner Level 5 (TSPV)
Identity and Access Management (IAM) Architect level 5 (TSPV)
Project Manager Level 5 (TSPV)