ICT Security Specialist Level 4 (TSPV)
|Job Title:||ICT Security Specialist Level 4 (TSPV)|
|Contact Name:||Kate Kornsasi|
|Job Published:||March 03, 2020 16:31|
- Contribute to design of ICT Security policy and documentation, and implement practices, technologies and governance.
- Champion the security accreditation process for the project.
- Liaise between all stakeholders and identify their requirements.
- Liaise with multiple project and capability stakeholders to assist in design and documentation of ICT system security controls
- Support and coordinate security implementation, evaluation, and accreditation activity.
- Contribute to the analysis and assessment of ICT system security documentation and configuration, including the use of vulnerability assessment tools.
- Provide security oversight and advice to external contract vendors.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. 24 months contract.
Security Requirements: Must hold either a current Top-Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance OR have held a TSPV in the previous 12-month period (which has since been downgraded).
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 18 March or until position is filled.
Call Kate 0447 199 931 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
ICT Network Security Firewall Specialist Level 4 (TSPV)
ICT Security Specialist Level 5 (TSPV)
ICT Security Specialist (Enterprise Architect) Level 6 (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator Level 4
ICT System Administrator Level 4 (TSPV)