|Job Title:||System Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||March 03, 2020 16:32|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Experience undertaking prototyping work with an understanding of database design, ActiveMQ or similar products, and programming skills.
- Undertake business analysis activities with a diverse customer set to identify business needs, including conducting surveys, interviews and structured workshops.
- Analyse business needs to produce requirements, synthesise requirements to produce designs, conduct and evaluate trade-offs between various designs and requirements. Synthesise requirements into ICT designs
- Prototyping of some of the ICT concepts derived from the requirements gathering process.
- Plan and conduct test and evaluation activities during system and sub-system Test and Evaluation events.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Contract term - 12 - 24 months will be considered.
Security Requirements: Current Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 17 March or until position is filled.
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
System Support Engineer Level 4 (TSPV)
System Engineer - TF-CI-Hybrid Cloud Level 5 (TSPV)
System Software Engineer Level 5 (Oracle, Sybase) (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator Level 4
System Administrator Level 3 (TSPV)