|Job Title:||System Engineer|
|Contact Name:||Kelly Shockley|
|Job Published:||March 03, 2020 16:44|
Skills and Knowledge required:
- Demonstrated experience creating and updating technical documentation and operating procedures.
- Demonstrated experience working with virtualisation technologies.
- Demonstrated experience monitoring and actioning security alerts and incidents.
- Ability to maintain and upgrade device software, firmware versions, racking, cabling and labelling of current and new infrastructure
- Implement network design on multi-vendor platforms.
- Develop/establish, configuring and maintaining a Splunk environment
- Linux development, which may include developing and configuring a Linux environment, installing operating systems and maintaining a Linux system.
- Enhance and support automation and continuous deployment for existing systems. Recommend/design new structures and tools which meet business requirements and take into account the target environment. Implement and maintain automated testing.
- Monitor systems and infrastructure. Provide assistance with support requests, fix and troubleshoot issues.
Location and Contract Term: The role is based in Canberra. Contract term - 12 - 24 months will be considered.
Security Requirements: Current Top Secret Positive Vetting (TSPV) security clearance is strongly preferred, however candidates who have held a TSPV in the previous 12 month period (which has since been downgraded) may be considered.
SFIA security level required: The Specified Person will be expected to demonstrate attributes of SFIA Level of Responsibility 4.
How to Apply:
Please upload your resume to apply. Please note you will need to complete selection criteria to complete this application process. We will be in touch with instructions for suitably skilled candidates.
Applications open until 17 March or until position is filled.
Call Kelly 1300 944 936 for any further information.
Get similar jobs like these by email
By submitting your details you agree to our T&C's
AWS System Administrator (NV1)
System Security Architect/Practitioner Level 5 (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator level 3 (TSPV)
ICT System Administrator level 4 - Linux technologies (Splunk, Ansible) (TSPV)